Every business has a variety of protection needs, from covering liabilities to securing profits and protecting income streams and cashflow. Surprisingly, it’s often the case that owners, directors and shareholders can overlook the need to protect what’s arguably their biggest and most precious asset, their management team and workforce.
Business protection insurance encompasses several major people-centric business risks. It offers valuable cover against possible financial losses in the event of the death or critical illness of a business owner or key individual, it can be used to safeguard the interests of other shareholders, and offers financial cover for business loans. Did you know that Director’s Loans are immediately repayable on death of a Director? Would your business have sufficient cash flow to meet this need? We can help you ensure that this problem doesn’t arise.
Policies to ensure the survival of your business
There are a number of protection plans that we can establish to protect you and your company. These include the likes of:
- Shareholder protection (for dependent’s and remaining shareholders)
- Key person protection (for the company – protects profits and meets unexpected costs)
- Loan protection (funds provided if loans called in – includes the repayment of Director’s loans)
- Executive Income protection (provides funding for ongoing salary costs if a senior employee is taken unwell for a sustained period)
- Private Medical Insurance (ensuring key people have swift and comfortable treatment to enable them to continue working around their convalescence)
How we can help
Many business owners can find their time fully taken up with the day-to-day needs of running a successful enterprise. This is where our comprehensive review of an organisation’s business protection needs can help ensure that the right level of cover is in place to act as an effective buffer against life’s unexpected catastrophes.